Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mold Inside of My Onion

I've been chopping onions for years, but I'd never seen this. There were
small, almost unnoticeable specks of mold, weaved within the layers of
my onion. Since mold can make people sick, I threw my moldy perfectly
cut onion away.

Part of me felt like I had wasted my time cutting that nasty onion, but I'm
happy that I hadn't consumed it. Although a little mold on the outer layers
of an onion is normal, mold within the layers of an onion is not normal.
You should never eat an onion that is molded inside.

Mold Inside of My Onion 

I saw little specks of black
In my onion that was white.

It didn't take me long
To realize something wasn't right.

Nasty mold was in my onion
And I didn't have a doubt.

There's no way that I could eat it,
So I had to toss it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on...let me know what you think!