8 white potatoes thinly sliced
1 large onion chopped and browned
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoons butter cut into small pieces
1 cup milk
1/8 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 9x13 dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Pour milk into the dish.
4. Layer potatoes, browned onion, salt, pepper, and butter.
5. Once you're done with the layers, sprinkle Parmesan cheese, and
cheddar cheese over the potatoes.
6. Cover dish with foil and cook for one hour.
* I like to brown the onions in the morning.
Prep time: 30 minutes