10 Unusual Uses For Common Items
1. Lip Balm- good for dry heals and toes.
2. Hand Sanitizer- put on a cut when you're not near any soap and water.
3. Hand wipe- kill a bug and clean up at the same time!
4. Sandwich bags- in desperation I've used as gloves.
5. Postage paid envelopes- they come in my junk mail and make good pieces
of scrap paper.
6. Stamp sticker- left over sticker after using all of the stamps... use as tape.
7. Rubbing alcohol- cleans mirrors really well.
8. Fingernail polish- paint a backpack, purse, book, shoes, etc.
9. Old toothbrush- cleaning brush for nails, dishes, or cracks in your floor.
10. Permanent marker- have a few gray hairs, color with the marker.