Monday, March 3, 2014
Chemicals in MP3 Player
I recently ordered an MP3 player for my son from a huge well-known retail chain.
When the delivery guy delivered it only my husband and son were home, so I didn't
get to see the MP3 player until I got home from work. After reading the directions,
I decided to look at the package that it came in. On the back of the package on a
small sticker were these words: Warning! This product may contain chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other repro-
ductive harm. I was shocked and mad when I read this message because my hus-
band didn't read the message before he opened it. Plus, I wasn't warned on the
website about the possible dangers of this product, and I bought this for my son. I
wouldn't let him play with something that could possibly cause him cancer!
It is a shame that some retailers sell products knowing that the products they sell
could possibly hurt or kill their loyal customers. My husband returned the MP3
player for me, because I refused to let my son play with it. If you order something
be sure you read the package carefully, otherwise you may be harming your body
or your child's body.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Come on...let me know what you think!